Monday, June 29, 2015

2015 EPISD Super Scholars - WINN

David Chavarria, Valedictorian
Jesus Vasquez, Salutatorian

David Chavarria is the 2015 valedictorian at CC Winn High School. He plans to major in Computer Science at the University of Texas in Austin.
The son of David and Mireya Chavarria participated in mathematics, number science, and computer science UIL, and he was president of the Winn National Honor Society

“I would like to thank my family, friends, and teachers for supporting me throughout high school,” Chavarria said. “Perseverance leads to success.”


Jesus Vasquez is the 2015 salutatorian at CC Winn High School. He plans to major in Computer Science at The University of Texas at Austin.
The son of Jesus and Maria Vasquez participated in several activities.  Vasquez was in both mathematics and computer science UIL and was a member of the Winn National Honor Society.

“I’d like to thank my parents for their unwavering support, my brother for being my inspiration and especially my UIL coach, Mr. Jose Jimenez."